Sunday, January 2, 2011

Well...I guess I'm blogging now.

After a lot of hesitancy, I have decided to share my thoughts and wisdom with the rest of the world (or the 5 people that will probably ever read this). I've always thought blogging is kind of lame, particularly since my life is far from newsworthy or spectacular. However, I have begun to notice lately that the older I get, the more lame I naturally become. I rarely take shots at the bar anymore, I take pictures of my food when I'm traveling, and I even started clipping coupons recently? Needless to say, I don't like where this is headed.

So, after plenty of prodding on Stacy Stockdale's part and 3 days of learning how to create a template, here I am - divulging myself for you to make fun of, disagree with or completely skim over to look at my awesome pictures. Anyway, I'll try and keep it interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment